You have to complete a couple of steps before you come.
- Each student may put up to 3 books on hold using these instructions. Check to see if the book you want is labelled "In" or "Out". You can put a book on hold that is "Out" but you may have to wait a couple of weeks.
- Ms. Brinkman or Ms. Carlson will notify you by email when the books are ready and will send you a Google form to schedule a pick up time. Make sure to schedule a pick up time on the Google form. If you are not on the schedule, your books will not be ready to pick up.
- On pickup day - Monday - bagged books labelled with your name will be placed on a table outside of door 6 at the back of the building.
- You can walk, or be driven by a parent, to pick up your book(s) at the scheduled appointment time on Mondays from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Library books can also be returned at the same time – look for the cart labelled “Returned Library Books” at door 6.
Need more information? Please contact:
Kathy Brinkman (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )
Cindy Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Ebooks and audio books are available through our school library catalog. Instructions for finding those are on our website and on the "Ebooks" button on the HMS Library Blackboard page.